At @Stream Corporation (hereafter,‘Our Firm’) we understand the responsibility involved when dealing with corporate information and take the utmost care in fulfilling our duty to protect our client's privacy.
We take the following measures when handling personal and/or confidential information.
- 1. Collection, use and sharing of personal information
- The purpose for which personal information is collected will be clarified and agreed upon with the client. The use and sharing of personal information will be strictly limited the purpose for which it was collected.
- 2. Correction and deletion of personal information
- The use, correction and deletion of personal information will be enforced in a reasonable time frame in respect to the rights and upon the request of the individual who has provided the information.
- 3. Sharing of Personal Information
- Personal information will not be shared with a third party without the consent of the person or party which has provided the information. However, according to the content, personal information may be shared with an affiliated company should Our Firm determine that the affiliated company is best suited to handle our client's inquiry.
- 4. Management of Personal Information
- Preventive measures will be taken in order to ensure the protection of personal information. Also, steps will be taken to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, damage, tampering, leakage and other possible risks.
- 5. Continuous internal improvement
- Our Firm will continuously review its internal structure and system for handling personal information in order to maintain effective and proper protection of such information.
- Access log
- Our Firm keeps and access log of its website in order to analyze access trends.
Information gathered through the access log is used for understanding access trends, but will not be used to collect or analyze personal information.
- Link Policy
- Our website contains various links, but does not share personal information.
- Exemption from Liability
- Personal information may be released to courts of law, the police, consumer protection centers, or other institutions which have authorization should the information be officially requested.
- @Stream Corporation
OsakakagakuSeni Bldg. 3F, 4-6-8, Kawaramachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 541-0048 Japan
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: +81-6-6229-6030 FAX: +81-6-6229-6031
- Update Information